Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

What's been going on lately.

   Since the round robin, I have been doing a lot. I have been very busy with school and debate, and am slowly improving in my speaking skills. My partner and I have decided to change our case, but are still in the process of changing. I just hope that our new case will be more solid that our last.
   While researching, I came across an amazing article. It appears that the North Korea has discovered a Unicorn's Lair. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/30/unicorn-lair-discovered-north-korea
   Friday night, I went to a folk dance, and I learned how to dance. James has been going for several months, and finally got my family to come. (Except that Rosie wasn't able to find a sub for her life guarding shift, so she and my father weren't able to make it.) It was very fun, and I enjoyed it very much. Here's one of the dances that we did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sXthXa_IJ8. It's called the Rakes of Rochester. It was possibly my favorite dance that we danced.

3 comments:

  1. We love that kind of dancing! We're planning a ball for the 22nd, and hopefully Ezra will be here for it. Except for the balls, though, it's generally just 3 families that get together to do it once a week or so, and lately it's only been if we're preparing for a ball.
    We haven't danced that one, but have a fair number of other ones - Hole in the Wall, Draper's Garden, Haste to the Wedding, Physical Snob... just a few of our favorites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear your case in January. What is the basic outline of this new case?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will Abolish the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change) That's pretty much it.

    ReplyDelete