Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Some news

I am afraid that I have again been neglecting this blog, so I will update what is going on in my family.

   First of all, James has been working for about a month after receiving training by the same company that he is now working for. James finished his basic computer training at the beginning of October.
   That brings me to the subject of the 31st of October. I am formally getting rid of the holiday of Holloween, and am replacing it with Reformation Day. On Reformation Day, we celebrate the great reformers like Luther and Calvin, and we also celebrate great theologins like Spurgeon and MacArthur.
   Ezra will be visiting again for Thanksgiving, and our whole family will be going to Seaside for Thanksgiving. It will be a great time!
   Debate. That is what has made my life so busy, and especially now because I am preparing for a Debate Tournament on Saturday.
   That is all for now, because I have to get back to researching.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You didn't mention Wayne Grudem, Jonathan Edwards, Herman Bavinck, Louis Berkhof, J.I. Packer, or R.C. Sproul. What about them?

    ReplyDelete