Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Debate

   I just learned who will be my debate partner; Danny Bello! I am very excited for the upcoming year. Next week we will be presenting our case next week, (right now it's to "Abolish the 'One China' policy and accept Taiwan into the UN") and are working to refine the 1AC. We haven't decide who will be the 1A and who will be the 2A, and the same with Negative position.
   I am suprised at how I am doing in my public speaking skills; I guess that I've been so concentrated on doing well, that I've broken though the total fear of getting up in front of people and making a speech.

   Rosie is gone right now, though she should be back sometime tonight; she went on a Creation Encounter field trip with Mr. Hayley. I was invited too, but was unable to go because of Debate and AWANA.

   Ezra is ahead of schedule and is due in late tomorrow; right now he's in Spokane visiting Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment