Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sushi

I made Sushi Thursday. While I was making the sticky rice, our power went off and stayed off for the rest of the time that I was making it. Luckily the rice came out sticky and my sushi was a success. (I'll have to make double next time even though it did make eight servings.)


Seaweed, Rice, Pickled Ginger, Avocado, and Imitation Crab.


Five rolls of Sushi before being cut.


Sushi with Raw Fish. That was really good!


Sushi with Imitation Crab

(We also had sushi with shrimp)

3 comments:

  1. I've never had sushi, though I have had a sushi salad (which was all the ingredients but not rolled up). I've always been slightly wary of it, not liking seafood (though I love fish!) very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our power went out too!!!!!! Crazy stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyleigh you need try it. You do not know what you are missing!

    ReplyDelete